What To Expect
Expectations can be the single greatest component to a fruitful relationship. If they are known and agreed upon, all parties will know and understand the roles they play. Those who are engaged in our financial planning platform can expect an open and honest conversation with their planning and staff. In addition, they can expect:
- A comprehensive financial plan addressing multiple areas
- Knowing your current net worth
- Tracking your current income and expenses
- Establish ways to manage debt
- Projecting your current net worth, income and expenses
- Income Tax Analysis
- Estate Tax Analysis
- Alternative Minimum Tax Analysis
- Capital Gains / Loses Analysis
An Analysis and Recommendations Report which provides strengths, weakness and a recommended course of action for the areas addressed in your financial plan.
- An Implementation Report which applies timeframes to the list of recommendations.
- A personalized website created to simplify your financial life through the use of account aggregation.
- A minimum of two meetings to track progress and determine next steps after the plan has been delivered.
- Meeting(s) with your CPA, Tax or Estate Planning Attorney – all at no charge
We will typically have a plan created within 30 – 90 days from receiving all the required financial documents.
* The information is provided with the understanding that it is not intended to be interpreted as specific legal or tax advice. Employees and agents are not authorized to give legal or tax advice. Individuals are encouraged to seek the guidance of their own personal legal or tax counsel.